Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Years Eve!

Today is the last day of 2009. I hope you all enjoy whatever plans you have for this evening whether it be going to bed early, staying in, or going out. For all of you who are going out - Be Careful! There will be a lot of "crazies" out tonight!

I will be going to my friend Jill's house after work (can't wait!!!) to hang out for a while and then I plan to swing by Missio Dei. If there are any of you who do not yet have plans but know that you don't want to stay home, I suggest you stop by. There will be food and games, nothing fancy but it will be fun and you are guaranteed some good fellowship.

I also plan to take note of the full moon we will have tonight. It is the second full moon this month. Apparently, it is pretty rare to have two full moons in one month (only happens about every two years.) It is even more rare to have this happen on new years eve (only happens every 19 years.) I don't know what use this fact is but I thought it was interesting so I decided to share it with you. :)

I've got nothing awesome to say. I sincerely hope you all have lovely evenings.

Lord Bless,

Nichole

No comments: