Friday, December 18, 2009

Noelle's Testimony


Yesterday I posted Jackson's. Now, here is Noelle's :

My name is Noelle Aldrich. I grew up here at this church, so most of you know me. I was born a sinner who couldn't have a relationship with God, because I was His enemy.

My mom and dad taught me to trust and love Jesus Christ because God sent Jesus to die in my place so that I would no longer be His enemy. My grandparents, Aunts and Uncles also taught me that. I have been taught a lot about the gospel from my teachers, like Miss Kim, Aunt Kat, Miss Cindy, Aunt Leila, and my first teacher, Mrs. Cate. Just reading through the Bible has helped me to know the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I trust that Jesus died for me and God says in His word to "believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved". (acts 16:31) And I believe that God keeps His promises.

I want to be baptized because Gods' word says, "repent and be baptized", and I want to obey. I know baptism will not save me. But, I want to testify to you about what God has done for me. He sent His Son to die so that I will not die in my sins and be separated from God, but have eternal life with God.

Ephesians 2:4-7 says: But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us,
even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

I want to spend my life trusting God's promises, obeying Him, and loving His people.

No comments: