Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Witty Wednesdays

Okay, my sister-in-law emailed these to me and I laughed and laughed! My personal favorite is number ten. I am a cat lover and could totally relate to that one.



TOP TEN THINGS ONLY WOMEN UNDERSTAND

10. Cats' facial expressions.
9. The need for the same style of shoes in different colors.
8. Why bean sprouts aren't just weeds.
7. Fat clothes.
6. Taking a car trip without trying to beat your best time.
5. The difference between beige, ecru, cream, off-white, and eggshell.
4. Cutting your hair to make it grow.
3. Eyelash curlers.
2. The inaccuracy of every bathroom scale ever made.

AND, the Number One thing only women understand :
1. OTHER WOMEN


When I read number six, I laughed at the fact that though I can relate to most of these, this one was not so applicable to me. When we take car trips, I do the driving and I have a race mentality. We can be taking a trip that is across 4 states but when someone passes me, all my sons say to me "Mom, go faster! That guy is in the lead! Don't let him win!" And being an understanding and caring mom; I speed up.

Have a great day and enjoy some laughs!

No comments: