Thursday, September 11, 2008

Potty Trained At Last!!!


I don’t usually buck at hard work, but when it came to potty training my twin boys I was willing to let them wear diapers until they could potty train themselves… But for more than the obvious reasons, it finally became time for these little ones to learn to do their dirty business in the toilet and for me to face the inevitable - lots of laundry, lots of frantic runs to the bathroom, and lots of cleaning up after a trail of pee and sometimes even…well, you know…poop! So armed with a pile of undies and a bag full of candy…yes, that was to bribe them (or like we like to call it “reward" them), I faced my most dreaded task yet. It worked wonders; Nathan (the older of the two) would sit on the potty chair until he produced…to cash in on that candy…until I had to stop that, because the Dentist would be costing me more than the diapers…

Anyway, at last they are both potty trained, so three down and one more to go…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!