Monday, May 5, 2008

Meet......Nichole


My name is Nichole Henry. I am 21 years old, daughter of Matt and Kim Henry and older sister to Rebekah , Lydia , and Matt.

I love to read (a lot) and enjoy watching good movies, playing board games, and hanging out with friends. I am currently going to school to get a degree in finance and working as a deli supervisor.

I am also a member at Temple Baptist Church and I love to serve there with my brothers and sisters in Christ and have the joy of being ministered to. I like to work with younger kids and spend quite a lot of time doing this.

I am excited to be part of this blog partly because I will have more opportunities to hang out with my friends Jasmine, Esme, and Betsy. However, I am mostly looking forward to seeing how the Lord will use this blog for His glory. None of this would be possible without His saving faith that He graciously gave to us and His Holy Spirit, which continues to grow us more and more like Him each day. I still have quite a ways to go yet. My prayer is that this blog will help Jasmine, Esme, Betsy, and I to do better what we have already been doing: daily preaching Christ and His gospel to each other and to others.