Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Meet ...Jasmine

My name is Jasmine Aldrich. I am 29 years old... almost! Still a year shy of 30 for your information, Betsy. Jesus loves me and gave Himself for me, a wicked useless sinner; therefore, I love Him, and I desire the grace to love Him more.

It is a great joy to be the mommy of four cool little kids ages seven and under; three rambunctious little boys who love to wrestle and be very loud and a little girl who reads all the time and whose idea of excitement is a trip to the library.

I am married to a wonderful man (Rick) whose passion for Jesus and His body (the church) inspires me everyday and increases my affection for him. We have the joy of serving alongside our brothers and sisters at Temple Baptist Church and being served by them. They mean more to us than we can express and have aided us in our walk with the Lord in ways we cannot measure.

Rick and I enjoy reading...he always seems to know what I need to read next! We are big Milwaukee Brewers fans, go Brew Crew! Whenever possible we enjoy listening to the game on the internet and I aim to go to a game this year, Lord willing.

I am delighted to be part of this blog. Betsy, Nichole, and Esme are very dear to me, and they have to put up with me more than anyone else.... yet they are allowing me to blog with them! I am looking forward to learning what God is doing in their lives and sharing in their joy as we do this together. As you read this blog, my hope is that you will see our delight in Jesus and our enjoyment of life and each other because of Him.