Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Witty Wednesday

Do you like cats? I love cats. Actually, I love kittens and then I get attached and still love them once they are cats and less cute. I love the personalities of cats. My cat, Delia, honestly thinks she is queen of the world. She's got my personality in that she rarely likes to be around people. She prefers her own space. Every once in a while though she will feel the need to be scratched and good luck trying to tell her no! She is an awesome cat.

Here are some funny cat pictures I found online. You can also click here to find a funny cat video. I couldn't figure out how to get the video on its own page, so you have to scroll down a little ways to get to the right one. The name of the video is "Tired kitten just wants to sleep." I didn't watch all of the others on the page, so view at your own risk - although the few I had time for were really cute. The one I am referring to here is less than two minutes. It gets a little slow around the middle but stick it out, the last fifteen seconds were my favorite.

Happy Wednesday!

Funny Cat Pictures

Funny Cat Pictures

Funny Cat Pictures

Funny Cat Pictures

No comments: