Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Witty Wednesday

I found this on a blog called, Never Hoot Alone.

I thought 1,5, and 8 were witty enough to qualify as a Witty Wednesday! :)

Enjoy!

10 reasons to kiss your wife first when you get home from work.

1. She’s likely taller than your kids and therefore easier to reach. ( I'm sure this will not be true of me for long)
2. Your kids will see that mom comes first.
3. She’s been waiting all day for you to be at home.
4. Your wife will know that she comes first.
5. She smells nicer than your kids probably do. ( This may or not be true depending on what the kids have spilled or puked all over you)
6. You’ve been dying to kiss her since you left home this morning.
7. She’s had a full day of “kids first” and 5:30pm isn’t a minute too soon for that to change.
8. You don’t want to transfer snot from the kids to the wife. ( I personally think this is the most thoughtful one!)
9. She wants you to kiss her first.
10. She’s beautiful and she’s yours.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know this is not funny...I won't be taller than my kids for very long...then what? Oh, that's right...#10--I'm claiming that one!