Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Question for YOU


Good morning, Ladies! Today I am going to ask YOU all to do some work! Thursday I am going to post some pictures from my recent trip to New Orleans and tell a few stories but that is all we have planned for the rest of the week. So, I thought it would be fun to mix it up a little.

Here is the deal: we want to know what fun things you have done this summer. It could be a neat activity that you did with your kids, or a cool date you went on with your husband, or something you discovered all on your own. Let us know in the comments and feel free to list multiple things!!

2 comments:

Karen Seiders said...

I have enjoyed being able to walk this summer. God was so good to heal my leg! I've been able to go camping, for walks, putz in the yard and Lord willing, I will be able to walk and enjoy Irish Fest for the first time!! I've had to use my wheelchair every other year. It will be so nice to be able to enjoy looking inside the shops and displays. It was always hard to get my clunky wheelchair to fit between the isles and the crowds of people.

Esme said...

I live a boring life, don't you know?! hahaha! j/k. Honestly, the coolest thing I've done w/Jon & the boys this summer was going to the Lake and fly kites. It brought a lot of childhood memories for me...it was one of my favorite pastimes as a child, except I had to make my own kite. That day stands out in my mind because Jon & I both had nowhere to be, nothing to do, but savor the moment w/our little ones and each other. So there!