Monday, October 26, 2009

God will always be near

 
 

 


I read a quote from Mother Theresa that really spoke to me.
 
She said: God will never, never, never let us down if we have faith and put our trust in Him.  He will always look after us.  So we must cleave to Jesus.  Our whole life must simply be woven into Jesus. 
 
I am so thankful that God promises to take care of His children.  This was always an area in my life that I struggled with and sometimes still do.  But, I am trying to keep my eyes on the Lord and put my trust in Him.  With everything around me in chaos, I can rest in the Lord and have peace in my heart.
 
God is always faithful, even if we are unfaithful.  He loves us and He will always be there working in our lives even if our minds are far from Him during a trial of some kind.  I remember being in the hospital after one of my leg surgeries and I was hurting so much I didn't think I could take it anymore, but I knew in my heart that He was watching over me and would take care of me.  I tried to pray but, at that point I was unable to.  God really helped me to feel His presence during that time and gave me comfort. 
 
God is so good!
 


No comments: