Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I talk with both married and single young ladies on a regular basis, and some of the same things come up in both groups. Sex, singleness,and biblical femininity(women's roles) are all subjects that most women have questions about. Much of the time when speaking to the those who are single, purity and what that looks like is very often a hot topic. Often what is appropriate and inappropriate within marriage when it comes to sexual intimacy is a big subject that is often discussed among married women. I know, I talk to these ladies, and have had and questions myself, and still ask plenty!

I have found some things that Mary Kassian has written to be quite helpful. She is doing a video series on the True Woman website right now, that some may find helpful in helping others and themselves. I am posting two video blogs in particular that I found helpful with some of the conversations I have had lately, but I recommend the whole series.

Girls Gone Wise 8:Flirt to Convert

Girls Gone Wise 10:How Far is Too Far?


By the way, Mary Kassian is going to speaking at the next True Woman Conference in Indianapolis.

No comments: