Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Prayer Opportunity


Good Morning and Happy Tuesday! I wanted to take a moment to make sure that you saw the announcement in this week's bulletin about an opportunity for prayer.

Dave Crocker, one of our deacons, is organizing a time of prayer Sunday mornings from 8:30-9:30. The group will be meeting at church prior to the service. This is an excellent chance to come alongside each other in prayer for Missio Dei and its members.

I know that 8:30am is early - I typically don't even get up until 9am on Sunday mornings. However, the benefits of coming together to engage in for our church far outweigh the minor inconvenience of getting up a little early.

This is an important opportunity and one that I hope you all will take full advantage of. I will be there and I hope to see many of you there as well.

1 comment:

jasmine said...

This is very exciting. I am glad Dave is finally able to get something like this together, I know it is something he is passionate about!