Friday, May 29, 2009

New True Woman Blogger!

Heads up ladies!! We have a new blogger among us...please join me in welcoming my sister in the Lord, Karen Seiders to the True Woman blog!

Karen is going to be doing some book reviews for us. She will be taking over the Mondays that I recently abandoned, so feel free to start checking those out. The first one will, Lord willing, be going up this upcoming Monday.

I've also heard from a few people that they enjoy these book reviews, so I am planning to put a few up on Fridays. It won't be every Friday, but check every couple of weeks to see if one is there. I am going to try to have one for Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper up there next Friday. Jasmine is probably going to join us in this as well.

Hope you enjoy! Lord bless,

Nichole

No comments: